Webinar: Plants Toxic to Livestock
- Wednesday, February 21, 2004, 3-4 p.m.
- Presented by Dr. Clint Stonecipher, range scientist with USDA Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory (PPRL) in Logan, Utah. His research focuses on solutions to improve rangelands and mitigate the harmful effects of toxic plants. Dr. Stonecipher was this year’s recipient of SRM’s Outstanding Achievement Award for Research.
- Dr. Stonecipher will discuss current research being conducted at the Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory and its recent release of a poisonous plant app an where and how to download it.
- PPRL has a long history of work throughout the West.
- Zoom Link. Please note that you will be required to sign into your Zoom account in order to join the webinar.
- Webinar is hosted by WA Chapter of the Society for Range Management. Everyone is welcome